- Workshop-typical colour scheme with lots of visible wood material
- 2 wooden tools (wrench, screwdriver)
- A construction set for practising three-dimensional building where creativity knows no limits!
- Ample accessories comprised of drill holes, construction panels, screws, nuts, cubes, wheels, wheel adapters, and spacers
- Goes great with other products from the Miniwob toy tools series
- Subtle, child-friendly Miniwob illustrations/design elements
- The self-built creations are great to play with once they're finished
- Diverse play possibilities on a compact surface and for when you're on-the-go
The perfect creative toy for young, aspiring mechanics! With this wooden construction kit, young tinkerers can express themselves creatively and make their own unique constructions. With perforations, threaded cubes, screws, wooden discs, and nuts, they can practice their three-dimensional building, and all the parts can be properly assembled with the wrench and screwdriver. Whether it's a tractor, a plane, or a pony - when operating screws and inserting elements, there's no limit to creativity. The subtle illustrations of the Miniwobs will encourage children's desire to play. The entire set can be sorted and properly stored in the included box. With this wooden construction kit, young tinkerers can express themselves creatively and make their own unique constructions. This construction set contains 1 wrench, 1 screwdriver, 2 construction discs, 7 construction cubes, 14 construction perforations, 21 screws, 7 nuts, 4 wheels, 4 wheel adapters, 6 spacers. With the intensive yet scaled-back colour scheme with lots of visible wood material, this set goes well together with the workshop theme and fits well into any living space with the clear, minimalised colours.