A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- A brightly coloured multiplication board made of FSC® 100%-certified wood
- One maths problem per cube with the corresponding solution on the reverse side
- The maths cubes fit perfectly in the board and won't slide around
- Encourages children to practise multiplication
- Playfully promotes the development of concentration
- A compact, handy format and an ideal companion on trips
- Made of sturdy wood
- The perfect addition to other learning games from the "Educate" product line
Dimensions: approx. 19 x 19 x 2 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972111630
Age recommendation: 6+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0,25
Page Main Catalog: 85
Contents: 1 box, 9 1-blocks, 9 2-blocks, 9 3-blocks, 9 4-blocks, 9 5-blocks, 9 6-blocks, 9 7-blocks, 9 8-blocks, 9 9-blocks
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Certificate: FSC® 100%
Product informationCheerful counting fun! This fun game encourages children to practice multiplying. Made of robust FSC® 100%-certified wood, this colourful tables game is particularly durable and motivates children to discover the world of numbers. 3 x 3 =?
Please note that this product previously had the product number 10841.
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
persisting your session
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Functional cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the webshop. These cookies assign a unique random ID to your browser to ensure your unhindered shopping experience across multiple page views.
Cookies Active Check
Persisting your session
Marketing cookies are used to target advertisements on the website individually across multiple page views and browser sessions.
Google Conversion Tracking
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to collect and evaluate information about the behaviour of users on their website.
You might also be interested in the following products