A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- 300 wooden cubes with printed letters for threading
- Incl. four colourful bands
- For threading and creating name chains and word combinations
- Playfully helps children learn the alphabet and make their first attempts at "writing"
- Promotes the development of fine motor skills and the pincer grip
- Suitable for playfully training concentration
- Teaches kids to read and write
Dimensions: approx. 1 x 1 x 1 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972075536
Age recommendation: 3+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0,31
Page Main Catalog: 323
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationThe 300 wooden letter-dice can be easily threaded on the included four colourful ribbons. So you can quickly form great name chains and other word combinations.
Around 300 wooden dice printed with letters, incl. 4 colourful ribbons. You can make your very own great name chains or simply spell out words on the table. A playful aid to help learning the letters of the alphabet and to encourage children’s first attempts of spelling.
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
persisting your session
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Functional cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the webshop. These cookies assign a unique random ID to your browser to ensure your unhindered shopping experience across multiple page views.
Cookies Active Check
Persisting your session
Marketing cookies are used to target advertisements on the website individually across multiple page views and browser sessions.
Google Conversion Tracking
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to collect and evaluate information about the behaviour of users on their website.
You might also be interested in the following products