A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- A refreshingly different variation of the popular wobbly tower game
- With coloured dice that indicate which colour must be pulled from the tower
- Parlour game for the whole family
- Cute, child-friendly motifs from the animal kingdom
- High-quality prints and modern colours
- Ideal addition to other games from the "Safari" series
Dimensions: Base board approx. 0,5 cm, Ø approx. 10 cm; Game pieces approx. 5 cm, Ø approx. 1,5 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972119582
Age recommendation: 4+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0.50
Page Main Catalog: 37
Spring brochure page: 23
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationSafari animals want to climb high! In this variation of the popular wobbly tower game, exciting fun and thrills are guaranteed. First, a tower of wooden blocks and floors is stacked, whose "columns" must then be removed in turns with a steady hand - without the tower collapsing! The color cube indicates which column must be pulled.
This is a classic parlour game in a modern safari look that's fun for the whole family and especially attractive thanks to the cute motifs from the animal world. Also trains concentration, motor skills, and hand-eye coordination. Who has the steadiest hand?
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
persisting your session
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Functional cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the webshop. These cookies assign a unique random ID to your browser to ensure your unhindered shopping experience across multiple page views.
Cookies Active Check
Persisting your session
Marketing cookies are used to target advertisements on the website individually across multiple page views and browser sessions.
Google Conversion Tracking
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to collect and evaluate information about the behaviour of users on their website.
This product is mentioned in the blog
Interesting voices and experiences with the product
You might also be interested in the following products