- Particularly stable and non-tilting with its robust construction and triangular shape
- Rubber-finished wheels for quiet, safe rolling
- Additional play possibilities with wooden building blocks, a shape-fitting game, a horn, butterfly valves, a labyrinth and gears
- The "plopping feet" make funny sounds when rolling
- Beak and bottom shelf are practical storage spaces
- Storage basket (beak) is made of easy-care, easy-to-clean kite fabric
- Highly visible wood material
What a beautiful bird! This extraordinary baby walker in a toucan look offers a full serving of playing and learning fun on three playable sides while they make their first steps with their exotic walking friend. With a horn, a shape-fitting game, a sliding maze, gears, and butterfly valves, it also trains fine motor skills. The beak as well as the bottom shelf offers plenty of space for wooden building blocks that look like plumage, insertable elements, or other toys. And here's the absolute highlight: the waddling feet on the front wheels make a funny sound when the walker is pushed! Thanks to the rubber-finished wheels, children are particularly safe and quiet when on-the-go. And here's the absolute highlight: the waddling feet on the front wheels make a funny sound when the walker is pushed!This baby walker impresses customers with its highly visible proportion of wood material used and with a continuous, sophisticated design concept. The triangle shape and the materials of laminated wood and solid wood guarantee high stability in the side parts and the grip. The basket fabric can be washed or cleaned with a damp cloth. It's a practical play companion for novice walkers which makes an impression on both young and old with its appealing and exotic design.