A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- Games collection comprised of classic Ludo, ladders game, horse race and stacking animals in a child-friendly design
- two game boards, printed on both sides for long-lasting and varied game fun
- Lovingly designed in the theme of "animals on the farm"
- Children also gain knowledge about animal tracks
- High-quality, pleasant haptics with lots of visible wood material
- The four animal friends reappear in all of the games in the collection and in the "4 Friends" line - sometimes alone or as a pair, sometimes as the whole group
- With a durable, high-quality box for a long-lasting storage solution
- Goes together great with other games from the "4 Friends" series
Dimensions: Game board approx. 28 x 28 x 1 cm; Horse figurine approx. 2.5 x 1.5 x 5.5 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972122285
Age recommendation: 4+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0.98
Page Main Catalog: 121
Special features: Product with magnetic function
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationWith this child-friendly collection of games from the game product line "4 Friends", "Heinz" the rooster, "Fritz" the horse, "Olga" the cow, and "Schippy" the sheep have every possibility to playfully explore the world around them on their farm. Whether it's with the classic Ludo, the fun ladders game, the speedy horse race, or when stacking the agile animals - these four friends guarantee long-lasting playtime fun for the whole family! Magnets in all of the game pieces allow the animals to be stacked together. Comes with numbers die and high-quality box for storage.
Each of the animals represents a colour and has its own special footprint so that the can be assigned to their respective starting places. In addition to the gaming fun, children also simultaneously learn which animal has which footprint.