Woodcarving Knife Set "Discover"
A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- Stable outdoor children's knife with a single cutting edge for woodcarving
- Short, sturdy blade (sharpened on one side) with a dull top
- Compact size and wooden grip fit for children's hands
- Incl. knife, knife sheath, carving block and gloves children's cut protection
- Knife sheath made of robust fabric with hook-and-loop pieces and belt loop
- Ideal add-on product to the "Discover" Explorer's Backpack, Explorer's Belt, and Explorer's Set
- Particularly kid-friendly outdoor and exploration equipment
- Attractive design with lots of natural wood and true-to-nature colours
Dimensions: Knife approx. 13 x 3 x 1 cm, Wood block approx. 10 x 5 x 2 cm, Glove size: XS (Cut resistance level 5)
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972123855
Age recommendation: 8+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0,50
Special features: Product with hook-and-loop function
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationWant to whittle sticks, slice fruit, and prepare your stick for roasting marshmallows? With the outdoor kid's knife with a sharpened edge, that's no problem! Thanks to the short, sturdy blade with a dull tip, the compact size, and the wooden grip perfectly formed for children's hands, children can get their first experience with carving and handling knives. The knife is safely stowed in the robust cloth sheath with hook-and-loop pieces and a loop to attach it to a belt. A pair of special cut-resistant gloves in a children's size and a wooden cutting block complete the set!
With this woodcarving knife, children can lend a hand when it comes to cutting. The blade of this outdoor knife is sharp because dull blades are in no way safer than sharp blades! You have to use a lot more force when cutting with a dull knife which drastically increases the risk of the knife slipping and causing injury. Of course, children's carving knives should still always be used under the guidance and supervision of adults and within a firm set of rules. Knives are not toys, but tools! They're ideal for nature hikes, adventures, and expeditions – because with child-friendly outdoor and exploration equipment, the world just outside your front door becomes an exciting place full of adventure!