Numbers Puzzle "Safari"
A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- A wild wooden puzzle in the theme of numbers with lovingly illustrated motifs from the animal kingdom
- With ten puzzle pieces in the shapes of the numbers 0 - 9
- Wooden numbers are easy to handle and easily gripped by children
- The corresponding English word for the number is found inside the number recesses on the board so that English terms can be learned
- Playfully motivates kids to learn about numbers
- When combined together, you can also form two-digit numbers and more
- High-quality illustrations and modern colour scheme with lots of natural wood
- Ideally complements other games and toys of the "Safari" series
Dimensions: approx. 29 x 22 x 1 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972117021
Age recommendation: 12m+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0,38
Page Main Catalog: 39; 81
Packaging: Item in foil wrapping
Product informationLearning numbers made easy! Children can playfully learn the numbers 0 - 9 while simultaneously training their fine motor skills with this wooden learning puzzle and its cute zebra, giraffe, elephant, and lion safari motifs. The ten raised wooden numbers can be easily gripped by small hands and set in the matching holes. A learning plus: the English term for the numbers is present in the puzzle piece holes, allowing children to learn their first English words.
With cute safari motifs such as the zebra, giraffe, elephant, and lion, the fun with learning numbers is twice as high! Who can already count to ten without Mum's help? Once the numbers 0 - 9 have been learned, you can move on to learning higher numbers.