Motor Activity Cube "Safari"
A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- Stable wooden motor activity cube with five playable sides
- Incl. two bead mazes, a shape-fitting game, a sliding labyrinth, spinning tiles, and a gears game
- Visually appealing with high-quality prints, a modern colour scheme, and a high proportion of wood material
- Saves space when stored: removable lid can be stored upside-down inside the cube
- Trains perception of shapes and colours
- Trains dexterity and fine motor skills
- Improves hand-eye coordination and inspires imaginations
- Goes together great with other toys from the "Safari" series
Dimensions: Approx. 20 x 20 x 38 cm; playing height approx. 20 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972119605
Age recommendation: 12m+
Weight incl. Packaging: 1,97
Page Main Catalog: 36
Spring brochure page: 26
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationAn animal safari in the motor activity jungle! With two bead mazes, a shape-fitting game, a sliding labyrinth, spinning tiles, and a gears game on a total of five playable sides, this motor activity cube made of stable wood is not only an all-rounder when it comes to playing and discovering, but also a real eye-catcher in the nursery. The cute safari animals who accompany the young explorers on all sides of the cube promotes curiosity and provides long-lasting fun.
The removable lid can be stored upside-down inside the cube, allowing it to fit on any nursery shelf and save space. This motor activity cube trains perception of shapes and colours, trains dexterity and fine motor skills, improves hand-eye coordination, and inspires imaginations.