A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- Brightly coloured Sudoku puzzle fun for all ages
- Finely manufactured beechwood game board
- The colourful wooden pegs are very appealing to children and easy to grip
- Promotes the development of concentration, logical thinking, and fine motor skills
- Perfect game for all numbers wizards
Dimensions: approx. 25 x 25 x 3 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972024893
Age recommendation: 6+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0,99
Page Main Catalog: 101
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationColourful brainteaser fun for both young and old. With this Sudoku game, nine spaces are drawn on a high-quality wooden board - and the colourfully lacquered wooden poles with the numbers 1 - 9 printed on them have to be placed so that no number is placed in a row or square twice!
Thanks to the colourful wooden poles, this Sudoku game is also very appealing to children. This game promotes the development of concentration and dexterity, and is a great numbers game for tinkerers!
These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
persisting your session
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Functional cookies are absolutely necessary for the functionality of the webshop. These cookies assign a unique random ID to your browser to ensure your unhindered shopping experience across multiple page views.
Cookies Active Check
Persisting your session
Marketing cookies are used to target advertisements on the website individually across multiple page views and browser sessions.
Google Conversion Tracking
Tracking cookies help the shop operator to collect and evaluate information about the behaviour of users on their website.
Service cookies are used to provide the user with additional offers (e.g. live chats) on the website. Information obtained via these service cookies may also be processed for page analysis.
You might also be interested in the following products