Maths Sticks XL Learning Box "Educate"
A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- 100 versatile maths sticks as an ideal introduction to the world of numbers
- A practical maths aid for many different age groups
- Through counting, comparing, and sorting it supports the development of basic maths skills
- support school children with learning addition, subtraction, division and multiplication
- Trains imagination and logical thinking
- imparts an understanding of sizes and colours
- all math sticks are neatly stored in a matching wooden box
- Younger children can also use the wooden sticks as building blocks
Dimensions: approx. 17 x 17 x 16 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972122148
Age recommendation: 4+
Weight incl. Packaging: 1,62
Page Main Catalog: 84
Spring brochure page: 33
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationThis makes math fun! This versatile set of maths sticks made of solid wood, imparts knowledge about amounts and proportions by visualizing it and giving children the first understanding of numbers quickly and clearly. The various lengths of the sticks can be used for orientation. While younger children can use the small wooden sticks for building and stacking, they can also be used by preschool- and school-aged children as support when doing their first mathematical operations. The large wooden box for sorting and storing is especially practical!
Maths sticks train imagination and logical thinking while simultaneously imparting knowledge about sizes and colours. When counting, comparing, and sorting as well as addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication, they're also the ideal companions for maths whizzes of all ages! All of the maths sticks can be sorted and stored in the included wooden box.