A small foot brand product
- Exceptional design, made in Germany
- Responsibility for quality and safety so children can play carefree
- A love for wood - because it's a popular environmental winner
- Playtime fun at a fair price - so that everyone can enjoy small foot
- An especially child-friendly parlour game made of wood for the whole family
- Incl. two wooden hammers
- Lovingly designed in the theme of "sheep and animals on the farm"
- High-quality, pleasant haptics with lots of visible wood material
- Trains concentration and motor skills as well as dexterity
- With a durable, high-quality box for a long-lasting storage solution
- Goes together great with other games from the "4 Friends" series
- Playable alone or in a group
Dimensions: Wobble wall approx. 24 x 7.5 x 16 cm, hammer approx. 12 x 5 cm
Brand: small foot
EAN code: 4020972122377
Age recommendation: 4+
Weight incl. Packaging: 0.60
Page Main Catalog: 122
Spring brochure page: 9
Special features: Category Champion
Packaging: small foot-coloured box
Product informationWobbly fun at the pasture fence! "Schippy" the sheep and her friends want to sneak onto the land on the other side of the fence, so the goal of this game is to hammer a hole in the "fence" with the help of the two handy wooden hammers. It takes concentration and skill to do this while preventing the wobbly wall from collapsing. But be careful: when the wall collapses, the guard dog on top of the wall will wake up and the game is over! Comes with high-quality game box for storage.
This parlour game can be played alone or in a group and makes a great impression with its particularly child-friendly design and a large amount of visible wood material. The wobbly wall also encourages further game rounds and brings long gaming fun. Who will remove the first block from the wall?