- Multifunctional with large, removable bead maze, a shape-fitting game, a sliding labyrinth, and a colours sorting game
- Five playable sides
- With a knocking marble run which leads the marbles down as "eggs in the chicken nest"
- Trains recognition of colours and shapes
- Creates acoustic stimulation with a squeaking horn
- Encourages interaction and storytelling and imparts basic knowledge about animals on the farm
- Can be used as a sturdy, stable children's stool
- With a lid with latch
There's a lot going on in the country! With a large bead maze in the shape of a chicken, a shape-fitting game, a sliding labyrinth, a colour sorting game, a hammer marble run, and a horn, this motor activity cube is a multi-talent on five actively playable sides. The lovingly designed scene with farm animals inspires interaction and storytelling. When the lid that's secured with a latch is turned around and stored inside the cube, the cube becomes a children's stool! Who eats what? With the shape-fitting game, children have to sort the depicted animals by their proper food, and with the bead maze, they learn how the bee, the rabbit, and the chicks move while pushing the beads along. This is how the motor activity cube trains not only recognition of colours and shapes, but also simultaneously imparts basic knowledge about animals on the farm. It's a unique motor activity toy with high playtime value as the new favourite in the nursery! The knocking marble run provides an extra helping of fun, and the marble lands in the chicken's nest!